Sunday, October 18, 2015

My Liberica Coffee.

My Liberica Coffee, where you can find one of the finest coffee in Johor Bahru. They currently have a few outlets located throughout Johor Bahru, but My Liberica Coffee@Taman Molek (73, Jalan Molek 3/10, Taman Molek, Johor Bahru) is my usual go to place for a dose (or two, sometimes even three!) of caffeine fix.

This place is definitely worth a mention in my book, as I've fallen head over heels in love with their coffee, especially the Iced Drip Coffee pictured below:

My usual fix

I had my fair share of cafe-hopping in Johor Bahru, but this particular cafe is still where you can find me faithfully returning to each time. They not only serve one of the best coffee in town according to my palate, but another big reason that keeps them on top of the competition definitely are their baristas. They are extremely passionate about their coffee, in addition to an eagerness in sharing everything coffee with their customers; you just have to start a conversation with them to experience their great attitude!

Barista Shao Wei flaunting his magic

Our coffee-cupping source for today, brought by my buddy Sherman, who's also the one that introduced me to this wonderful art form

If you'd ask yours truly for coffee recommendations, I only have good things to say about this cafe and their offerings. I just can't seem think of any negative feedback on them no matter how hard I try to!

No comments:

Post a Comment